Browse Institutions Alphabetically
This project is a community collaboration between Project Say Something, the Florence-Lauderale Public Library, the University of North Alabama Public History Program, and the people of the Shoals. It is made possible by a grant from the Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area.
- Eugene Avery Adams Papers, 1892-1968
- Fairfield High School Oral History Collection
- Local Television Newsfilm Collections
- Marian Bruce Logan Collection of Civil Rights Activism, 1945-1989
- Modjeska Monteith Simkins Papers, 1909-1992
- Modjeska Monteith Simkins: In Her Own Words
- Negro travelers' green book, Spring 1956
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Robert McNair: In His Own Words
- Solomon Blatt: In His Own Words
- Tom Crosby’s Rosenwald School Oral History Collection, 2006-2011
- William Gravely Oral History Collection on the Lynching of Willie Earle
The Special Collections and University Archives Department of Stanford University Libraries is committed to acquiring, preserving, and providing access to primary source materials that support the research needs of the Stanford community and beyond. There are three distinct divisions in our department: Manuscripts, Rare Books and University Archives. We welcome all students, scholars and members of the general public to the Field Reading Room. Learn more about using and accessing our collections.
Its mission is to build an informed, literate and democratic society by ensuring access to informational, cultural, and recreational resources, especially those resources unique to Louisiana.
As the University's central library facility, the Woodruff Library brings together traditional library resources and electronic information technology and provides a range of services to support the academic mission of Emory University. Special centers within the Library offer users access to rare books and manuscripts, the opportunity to learn in state-of-the-art electronic classrooms, and assistance with the use of electronic data and multimedia resources for teaching and research.