Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Indianapolis recorder
- Company B 2nd Platoon Attucks ROTC Inspection, April 1949
- Indianapolis recorder (Firm)
- Date of Original:
Manners and customs
African American students--Indiana--Indianapolis
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- Members of the Crispus Attucks High School Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) stand at parade rest for inspection. The platoon members all wear uniforms and caps and hold rifles. The Company Commander is Cadet Captain John Bridgeforth.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Recorder Collection, P 0303, Indiana Historical Society
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society