- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- News release, Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party; National conference called for April in Washington; [1964?]
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
Justice and politics
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- News release by the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP), calling for a final effort to unseat the Mississippi congressional delegation. There is also a request for leaders and organizations to participate in the "One Man One Vote Legislation."
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M323 Ellin (Joseph and Nancy) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 2, Folder 15
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries