- The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Black Coalition at the Richland County School District One Administration Building
- The State Media Company (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- Richland County School District 1
High school students
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Students from the Black Coalition for Justice in Schools attend a meeting of the Richland County School District One Board to demand greater accountability for the district in representing black students' interests. The students recently boycotted class at Lower Richland High School following racial tensions there.
1225 Oak Street, Columbia, S.C.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright The State Media Company. All rights reserved. For more information, contact the Walker Local and Family History Center at Richland Library, Columbia, S.C. 29201.
- Original Collection:
- Box 50, Black Coalition, 4E-1253, The State Newspaper Photograph Archive
- Contributing Institution:
- Richland Library