- Madam C.J. Walker
- Class in Theory
- Madam C. J. Walker (1867-1919), Papers, 1910-1980, M 0399, Indiana Historical Society
Madam C.J. Walker Manufacturing Company
African American business enterprises--Indiana
Madam C.J. Walker College of Beauty Culture
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, 39.78171, -86.13847
United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- The girls are wearing uniforms and have a variety of hairstyles. An illustration on the wall shows the structure of the human head and neck. Manicure tables are in the lower left corner of the picture.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- For permission to publish or use, contact the Indiana Historical Society Visual References Coordinator.
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society