Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Indianapolis recorder
- Mayor Hudnut with Police Group
- Date of Original:
- Hudnut, William H., III, 1932-2016
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- Chief of Police Paul Annee announced changes in the Indianapolis Police Department command structure. They were made to revitalize and strengthen the top management team of the department. Pictured during the announcement seated from left are: Assistant Chief John Offutt, Chief Paul Annee, Mayor William Hudnut, Deputy Mayor Joseph Slash, Joe Shelton, deputy director of the Board of Public Safety. Standing from left: Majors Peter Bolles, Robert Robinson and Michael Zunk, Deputy Chief James Campbell, Major Penny Davis, Major James Toler, Deputy Chief Michael Fogarty, Major Robert Snow and Deputy Chief Rovert Ward.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Recorder
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society