Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Indianapolis recorder
- Indianapolis Power and Light Donation to Opportunities Industrialization Centers, Inc.
- Clark, Leonard T.
- Date of Original:
- Civic leaders--Indiana--Indianapolis
African American civic leaders--Indiana--Indianapolis
- Sanders, Mozel, 1924-1988
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- Shown left to right seated: Joseph Butler, manager of public relations for IPL; Rev. Mozel Sanders, OIC Board of Directors, chairman. Standing: Carl Lile, community relations representative; Marcia Burnley, public relations consultant from Cummins Engine Company and Reginald Jones, OIC executive director.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Recorder
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society