Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Indianapolis recorder
- Martin Luther King Views Poster
- Date of Original:
- Health insurance--Indiana--Indianapolis
African American civil rights workers--Indiana--Indianapolis
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- The poster promotes insurance through pride and progress with a "Let's Go" campaign for 1963 in cooperation with the Supreme Life Insurance Company of America.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Recorder Collection, P 0303, Indiana Historical Society
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society