Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Indianapolis recorder
- School #27 National Championship Chess Team
- Indianapolis recorder (Firm)
- Date of Original:
African American school children--Indiana--Indianapolis
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- Four members of the School #27 chess team are riding in an open convertible in the Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Recorder Collection, P 0303, Indiana Historical Society
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society