Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Indianapolis recorder
- Joshua E. Spears, Coca-Cola Employee, Compares King Size Carton with Regular Size
- Indianapolis recorder (Firm)
- Date of Original:
Coca Cola (Trademark)
African American men--Indiana--Indianapolis
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- Mr. Spears is wearing his work uniform. The comparison is between the size of glass bottles. Each is packaged six to a carton. Drinks are on the delivery truck in wooden trays.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Recorder Collection, P 0303, Indiana Historical Society
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society