Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Indianapolis recorder
- Services at School #36 for Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Indianapolis recorder (Firm)
- Date of Original:
- African American school children--Indiana--Indianapolis
Memorial rites and ceremonies--Indiana--Indianapolis
Manners and customs
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- Children are seated in the school auditorium. More children are seated on the stage behind a table with posters showing King's image and listing quotes from some of his speeches.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Recorder
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society