Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Indianapolis recorder
- Reverend Ford Gibson Presents Award to Attorney Henry Richardson, Jr.
- Indianapolis recorder (Firm)
- Date of Original:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Rites and ceremonies--Indiana--Indianapolis
Manners and customs
African American men--Indiana--Indianapolis
- Richardson, Henry J. (Henry Johnson), 1902-1983
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- black-and-white photographs
- Reverend Gibson (left) is handing a plaque to Richardson acknowledging his outstanding work as chair of the life membership committee of the NAACP.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Recorder
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society