Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Crispus Attucks High School Collection
- Indianapolis School Board Decision to Create Segregated High School
- Date of Original:
- Crispus Attucks High School (Indianapolis, Ind.)
Indianapolis (Ind.)--Race relations
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- With increasing pressure from civic groups, newspapers, the Chamber of Commerce and white educators the Indianapolis School Board of Commissioners voted on a plan to create a segregated high school in December of 1922.
IHS does not own the original document, it can be found in the Indianapolis Public Schools archive and is part of the public record.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Use must be accompanied with the attribution: Indianapolis Public Schools
- Original Collection:
- Indianapolis Public Schools School Board Minutes
Crispus Attucks High School Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Indiana Historical Society