Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Columbia River Basin Ethnic History Project
- Proclamation for Martin Luther King, Jr. Week, January 15 1986
- Clark County Board of Commissioners
- Date of Original:
- African Americans
National Association for Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- United States, Washington, Clark County, Vancouver, 45.63873, -122.66149
- A proclamation made by the Clark County Board of Commissioners for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. week in Clark County.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Rights Holder:
- To obtain a copy of this item, or request permission to publish, contact the
Clark County Historical Society Library and Archives, 1511 Main Street,
Vancouver, WA 98660, 360-993-5679 or email@example.com.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Original Collection:
- Vancouver Branch of the National Association for Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Contributing Institution:
- Clark County Historical Museum