Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Columbia River Basin Ethnic History Project
- Race Relations forum, March 22, 1958
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Oregon--Portland
Portland (Or.)--Race relations--History--20th century
Religion and social problems--Oregon--Portland
Institute on Race Relations (Portland, Or.)
- Berry, John W.
- United States, Oregon, Multnomah County, Portland, 45.52345, -122.67621
- Scene at the Institute on Race Relations sponsored by Wesleyan Service Guilds at Hughs Memorial Methodist Church. Dr. John W. Berry of Pacific University, keynote speaker, is second from the right in the foreground. An Urban League photo.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Rights Holder:
- Oregon Historical Society, Photographic Services 1200 SW Park Avenue, Portland, OR 97205; PHOTOORDERS@OHS.ORG; phone number 503-306-5250; FAX 503-492-6001.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Original Collection:
- File 113-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Oregon Historical Society