- Wisconsin Historical Images
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Bradens
- Date of Original:
- African American civil rights workers--Georgia--Atlanta
Civil rights workers--Georgia--Atlanta
African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights movements--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta (Ga.)--Race relations--History--20th century
- Dombrowski, James A. (James Anderson), 1897-1983
Braden, Anne, 1924-2006
Braden, Carl, 1914-1975
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
King, Coretta Scott, 1927-2006
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- black-and-white photographs
- Pictured left to right are: James Dombrowski, Carl and Anne Braden, Frank Wilkinson, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Coretta King at a reception in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Original Collection:
- Braden papers, Wisconsin Historical Society, Madison, Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society