- Wisconsin Historical Images
- Freedom House
- Williams, Dwight
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights movements--Arkansas--Mitchellville
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). Arkansas Project
Mitchellville (Ark.)--Race relations--History--20th century
- United States, Arkansas, Desha County, 33.83333, -91.25395
United States, Arkansas, Desha County, Mitchellville, 33.90566, -91.49901
- black-and-white photographs
- Exterior view of the Freedom House, which was a Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) sponsored Freedom Center. SNCC Arkansas Project.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Original Collection:
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). Arkansas Project records, Wisconsin Historical Society, Madison, Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society