- Wisconsin Historical Images
- Forrest City court hearing
- Williams, Dwight
- Date of Original:
- African American civil rights workers--Arkansas--Forrest City
African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights movements--Arkansas--Forrest City
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). Arkansas Project
Forrest City (Ark.)--Race relations--History--20th century
Segregation in education--Arkansas--Forrest City
- United States, Arkansas, Saint Francis County, 35.022, -90.74778
United States, Arkansas, Saint Francis County, Forrest City, 35.00815, -90.78983
- black-and-white photographs
- Group of people at the Forrest City court hearing. Two central people are identified as "Joanna" and "Ben". SNCC Arkansas Project.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Original Collection:
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). Arkansas Project records, Wisconsin Historical Society, Madison, Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society