- Wisconsin Historical Images
- Gould High School
- Rybolt, B.
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights movements--Arkansas--Gould
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). Arkansas Project
Gould (Ark.)--Race relations--History--20th century
African American schools--Arkansas--Gould
Segregation in education--Arkansas--Gould
- United States, Arkansas, Lincoln County, 33.95747, -91.73332
United States, Arkansas, Lincoln County, Gould, 33.9851, -91.56096
- black-and-white photographs
- Back view of a black high school showing damage on a wall. SNCC Arkansas Project.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Original Collection:
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). Arkansas Project records, Wisconsin Historical Society, Madison, Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society