- Turning Points in Wisconsin History
- Desegregation and civil rights
- African Americans--Wisconsin
African Americans--Civil rights--Wisconsin
Wisconsin--Race relations--History--20th century
Civil rights movements--Wisconsin
African American civil rights workers--Wisconsin
Civil rights workers--Wisconsin
- United States, Wisconsin, 44.50024, -90.00041
- web sites
- Web site with information about the history of the African American Civil rights movement in Wisconsin, focusing on the movement in the 1950s and 1960s. The site contains a brief article about African Americans and their civil rights in Wisconsin as well as links to digital objects held by the Wisconsin Historical Society relating to the Civil Rights movement in the United States, especially in Wisconsin.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society