Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Morey --Lawyers Constitutional Defense Committee, 1964 (R. Hunter Morey papers, 1962-1967; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 522, Box 3, Folder 11)
- Morey, R. Hunter, 1940-
- Date of Original:
- Drinan, Robert F.
Pfeffer, Leo, 1910-1993
Wulf, Melvin L., 1927-
Lukas, Edwin J. (Edwin Jay), 1902-1973
- United States, Louisiana, 31.00047, -92.0004
United States, New York, 43.00035, -75.4999
United States, Tennessee, 35.75035, -86.25027
lists (document genres)
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- R. Hunter Morey papers, 1962-1967; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 522, Box 3, Folder 11; WIHVM4550-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society