Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office --Freedom Schools - Lessons and Study Materials (Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office records, 1963-1965; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 521, Box 1, Folder 7)
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). Panola County Office (Miss.)
- Date of Original:
- Mississippi Freedom Schools
Ku Klux Klan
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Congress of Racial Equality
Southern Christian Leadership Conference
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Stembridge, Jane
Cobb, Charles E., Jr.
Samstein, Mendy, 1938-2007
Day, Noel, 1933-
Barnett, Mr. and Mrs.
Stratton, Mrs. S. B.
Meyer, Howard N.
White, Edward A.
Washington, Booker T., 1856-1915
Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963
Garvey, Marcus, 1887-1940
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
- United States, Illinois, 40.00032, -89.25037
United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office records, 1963-1965; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 521, Box 1, Folder 7; WIHVC276G-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society