- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office --Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party District and Precinct Records, 1964-1965 (Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office records, 1963-1965; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 521, Box 1, Folder 14)
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). Panola County Office (Miss.)
- Date of Original:
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
Congress of Racial Equality
Discrimination in employment
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Carmichael, Stokely, 1941-1998
Farmer, James L., Jr. (James Leonard), 1920-1999
Clement, Frank G.
Looby, Z. Alexander (Zephaniah Alexander), 1899-1972
Willis, A. W., Jr.
Forman, James, 1928-2005
Johnson, Paul B., 1916-1985
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Bell, John E.
Williams, E. J.
Chaffee, Lois Carroll, 1939-
Miles, Robert (Batesville, Miss.)
Greene, Joe L.
Middleton, W. G.
Robinson, Virgie Lee
Robinson, Mrs. Cornelius
Potts, Mrs. Demple
Williams, C. J.
Trantham, H. C.
Whiting, S. T.
Blue, Willie Edward, 1939-
Morris, John Burnett, 1930-
Bradford, R. W.
Nash, Walter, Sr.
Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006
Stennis, John C. (John Cornelius), 1901-1995
Hamer, Fannie Lou
Whitten, Jamie L.
Smith, E. D.
Wiley, Jessie Marie
Reece, Gussie Mae
Campbell, Lillie Mae
Webb, Lizzie Mae
Burdette, Phebis Pearl
- United States, Louisiana, 31.00047, -92.0004
United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Mississippi, Hinds County, Jackson, 32.29876, -90.18481
United States, New Jersey, 40.16706, -74.49987
United States, New Jersey, Atlantic County, Atlantic City, 39.36415, -74.42306
United States, Tennessee, 35.75035, -86.25027
minutes (administrative records)
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office records, 1963-1965; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 521, Box 1, Folder 14; WIHVC276G-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society