Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office --Federal Programs, 1964 (Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office records, 1963-1965; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 521, Box 1, Folder 6)
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). Panola County Office (Miss.)
- Date of Original:
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Mississippi Student Union
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Discrimination in employment
Community Action Program (U.S.)
United States Commission on Civil Rights
Civil rights workers
Medical Committee for Human Rights (U.S.)
Day care centers
- Adams, Jane (Jane H.)
Morris, Jesse, 1941-2021
Frank, Barney, 1940-
Keppel, Francis, 1916-1990
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963
Freeman, Orville L.
Kurland, Norman G.
Cowan, Polly, 1913-1976
Seabron, William M.
Higgs, William L.
Graham, Benjamin, Jr.
Hayes, C. C.
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Mississippi, Hinds County, Jackson, 32.29876, -90.18481
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office records, 1963-1965; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 521, Box 1, Folder 6; WIHVC276G-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society