- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Kaplow--Friends of SNCC - General, 1964-1967, undated (Alicia Kaplow papers, 1964-1968; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 507, Box 1, Folder 8)
- Kaplow, Alicia, 1945-
- Date of Original:
Vietnam War, 1961-1975
Selma to Montgomery Rights March (1965 : Selma, Ala.)
Ku Klux Klan
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Mississippi Freedom Labor Union
Poor Peoples' Corporation
United States National Student Association
Operation Freedom (Project)
Southern Conference Educational Fund
Civil rights movement
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Assault and battery
United States. Voting Rights Act of 1965
Congress of Racial Equality
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities
National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
Clothing and dress
United States. Department of Agriculture
Child Development Group of Mississippi
American Friends Service Committee
United States. Department of Justice
Black Panther Party
Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
Southern Christian Leadership Conference
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Bond, Julian, 1940-2015
Younge, Sammy, 1944-1966
Resnick, Joseph Y. (Joseph Yale), 1924-1969
Forman, James, 1928-2005
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
Haslech, Henry, Jr.
Paris, Wendell H., 1945-
Scott, William, Jr.
Katzenbach, Nicholas deB. (Nicholas deBelleville), 1922-2012
Lewis, John, 1940-2020
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Dennis, David J., Sr.
Groover, Denmark, 1922-2001
Sanders, Carl, 1925-2014
Willis, Edwin E., 1904-1972
Blackwell, Unita, 1933-2019
Lawrence, Ida Mae
Thomas, Art, Rev.
Freeman, Orville L.
Henry, Aaron, 1922-1997
Whitten, Jamie L.
Allen, Ivan, 1911-2003
Morris, Jesse, 1941-2021
Jackson, Ella Mae
Anderson, John W.
Fuller, George T.
McPeak, W. J.
Bernstein, Richard J.
Davies, J. Clarence, Jr.
Liuzzo, Viola, 1925-1965
Daniels, Jonathan Myrick, 1939-1965
Braden, Carl, 1914-1975
Braden, Anne, 1924-2006
Eastland, James O. (James Oliver), 1904-1986
McRee, James F., approximately 1919-
East, P. D.
Shuttlesworth, Fred L., 1922-2011
Turner, Mr. and Mrs. Calvin
Vivian, C. T.
Hamer, Fannie Lou
Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006
Moore, Amzie, 1911-1982
Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993
Barry, Marion, 1936-2014
Rander, A. A.
Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963
X, Malcolm, 1925-1965
Carmichael, Stokely, 1941-1998
Collier, Clinton, 1909-
Shriver, Sargent, 1915-2011
Nash, Diane, 1938-
Bevel, James L. (James Luther), 1936-2008
Hallsten, John G.
Chaffee, Lois Carroll, 1939-
Coburn, Judy, 1944-
Rustin, Bayard, 1912-1987
Caprio, Frank S.
Spock, Benjamin, 1903-1998
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
United States, California, 37.25022, -119.75126
United States, Florida, 28.75054, -82.5001
United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 10th Street, 33.7815644, -84.409161
United States, Illinois, 40.00032, -89.25037
United States, Louisiana, 31.00047, -92.0004
United States, Massachusetts, 42.36565, -71.10832
United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Mississippi, Hinds County, Jackson, 32.29876, -90.18481
United States, New York, 43.00035, -75.4999
United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
United States, Tennessee, 35.75035, -86.25027
United States, Wisconsin, 44.50024, -90.00041
clippings (information artifacts)
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Alicia Kaplow papers, 1964-1968; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 507, Box 1, Folder 8; WIHVK350-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society