Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- MFDP Lauderdale County--Mississippi Background Information, 1964 (Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. Lauderdale County (Miss.) records, 1964-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 55, Reel 2, Segment 42)
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. Lauderdale County
- Date of Original:
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Democratic Party (Miss.)
Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Chaney, James Earl, 1943-1964
Kotz, David M. (David Michael), 1943-
Porter, R. S., Rev.
House, Dorothy V.
Harper, Martha J.
Wright, Doris V.
Barnett, Jessie Mae
Gordon, Angel Ruth
Hubbard, Willie B.
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. Lauderdale County (Miss.) records, 1964-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 55, Reel 2, Segment 42; WIHVM3976-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society