Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- CORE--Leake County - Reports, 1964-1965 (Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 3, Segment 54)
- Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi, Fourth Congressional District
- Date of Original:
- Freedom schools
Julius Rosenwald Fund
Congress of Racial Equality
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Assault and battery
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Lawyers Constitutional Defense Committee (U.S.)
Clothing and dress
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Rainone, Chris
Lewis, Willie Earl
Hudson, Joe C.
Harvey, Clyde, Mrs.
Bounds, Benny Lee
Weil, Robert, 1940-
Evers, Charles, 1922-2020
Williams, S. O.
Clay, Annie Pearl
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
minutes (administrative records)
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 3, Segment 54; WIHVC239G-A;
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society