Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- CORE--Simpson County Convention of Freedom Democratic Party - Minutes, 1964 July 26 (Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 4, Segment 89)
- Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi, Fourth Congressional District
- Date of Original:
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Buckley, Robert A.
Lingston, W. B.
Hays, Willie Myrtle
Hays, J. L.
Raymond, George, 1943-
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- minutes (administrative records)
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 4, Segment 89; WIHVC239G-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society