Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- CORE--Mississippi economics - Memoranda, 1964-1965 (Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 3, Segment 68)
- Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi, Fourth Congressional District
- Date of Original:
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
Mississippi Freedom Labor Union
Ku Klux Klan
United States. Department of Justice
Congress of Racial Equality
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Brown, Ray
Jewett, Richard A.
Johnson, Paul B., 1916-1985
Pearson, Drew, 1897-1969
Schwerner, Michael Henry, 1939-1964
Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964
Chaney, James Earl, 1943-1964
Eastland, James O. (James Oliver), 1904-1986
Whitten, Jamie L.
Colmer, William Meyers, 1890-1980
Myers, Charles, Jr.
Bliss, Henry M.
Russell, Richard B. (Richard Brevard), 1897-1971
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, Philadelphia, 39.95233, -75.16379
clippings (information artifacts)
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 3, Segment 68; WIHVC239G-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society