Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- MFDP--The Sunflower County Project report, 1964-1965 (Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party records, 1962-1971; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 788, Reel 3, Segment 9)
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Date of Original:
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
White Citizens councils
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Clothing and dress
Assault and battery
Ku Klux Klan
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Literacy tests (Election law)
Congress of Racial Equality
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Eastland, James O. (James Oliver), 1904-1986
Fleming, T. A.
Parker, J. S.
Moses, Robert Parris
Moore, Amzie, 1911-1982
Hamer, Fannie Lou
Campbell, Cecil C.
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Goldwater, Barry M. (Barry Morris), 1909-1998
Stennis, John C. (John Cornelius), 1901-1995
Henry, Aaron, 1922-1997
Whitten, Jamie L.
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party records, 1962-1971; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 788, Reel 3, Segment 9; WIHV3937S-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society