Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Montgomery--Lucy Montgomery publicity (Lucile Montgomery papers, 1963-1967; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 44, Reel 2, Segment 31d)
- Montgomery, Lucile
- Date of Original:
- Church buildings
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
American Civil Liberties Union
Child care services
American Friends Service Committee
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Champney, Ken
Jordan, Thatcher, Mrs,
Rose, Stephen C.
Belafonte, Harry, 1927-
Goldwater, Barry M. (Barry Morris), 1909-1998
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Talbott, Basil, Jr.
Carmichael, Stokely, 1941-1998
Smith, Alfred Emanuel, 1873-1944
Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945
Ferry, W. H.
Forman, James, 1928-2005
Mayer, Robert B.
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 10th Street, 33.7815644, -84.409161
United States, Illinois, 40.00032, -89.25037
United States, Ohio, 40.25034, -83.00018
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for no
- Original Collection:
- Lucile Montgomery papers, 1963-1967; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 44, Reel 2, Segment 31d; WIHVM4340-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society