Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Montgomery--Lucile Montgomery contributions, 1964-1965 (Lucile Montgomery papers, 1963-1967; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 44, Reel 2, Segment 31a)
- Montgomery, Lucile
- Date of Original:
- Congress of Racial Equality
Vietnam War, 1961-1975
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
American Friends Service Committee
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Jones, James Garrard, 1927-
Johnson, Walter, Mrs.
Marcus, Richard E.
Sykes, Ruth A.
Height, Dorothy I. (Dorothy Irene), 1912-2010
Morse, Wayne L. (Wayne Lyman), 1900-1974
Baldwin, Hanson Weightman, 1903-1991
Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio), 1911-1978
Day, Noel, 1933-
Forbes, H. A. Crosby
Dawson, H. G., Jr.
Raby, Albert A.
Gardner, B. J.
Stone, Emily C.
Dalton, John W.
- United States, Illinois, 40.00032, -89.25037
United States, Massachusetts, 42.36565, -71.10832
United States, Missouri, 38.25031, -92.50046
United States, New York, 43.00035, -75.4999
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Lucile Montgomery papers, 1963-1967; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 44, Reel 2, Segment 31a; WIHVM4340-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society