Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- MFDP--Formal notices of intention to contest elections, circa 1965 (Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party records, 1962-1971; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 586, Box 1, Folder 11)
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Date of Original:
- Democratic Party (Miss.)
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Assault and battery
Southern Christian Leadership Conference
- Whitten, Jamie L.
Hamer, Fannie Lou
Henry, Aaron, 1922-1997
Diggs, Charles C.
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio), 1911-1978
Colmer, William Meyers, 1890-1980
Cameron, John E., 1932-
Khayat, Edward A.
Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- legal documents
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party records, 1962-1971; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 586, Box 1, Folder 11; WIHV3937S-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society