Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Waskow--Correspondence with Robert Moses, 1963-1964 (Arthur Ocean Waskow papers, 1943-1977; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 5, Box 10, Folder 30)
- Waskow, Arthur Ocean, 1933-
- Date of Original:
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
United States. Department of Justice
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
- Moses, Robert Parris
Waskow, Arthur Ocean, 1933-
Chase, Oscar G.
Ladner, Joyce A.
Lee, Herbert, 1919-1961
Allen, Louis, 1919-1964
Evers, Medgar Wiley, 1925-1963
Beckwith, Byron de la
Travis, James, 1942-
Evans, Rowland, 1921-2001
Novak, Robert D.
Roberts, Chalmers M. (Chalmers McGeagh), 1910-2005
Rauh, Joseph L., Jr., 1911-1992
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, New Jersey, 40.16706, -74.49987
United States, New Jersey, Atlantic County, Atlantic City, 39.36415, -74.42306
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Arthur Ocean Waskow papers, 1943-1977; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 5, Box 10, Folder 30; WIHVW460-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society