- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Young--Medical Committee on Human Rights reports, 1964-1965, 1967, undated (Quentin Young papers, 1964-1975; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 880, Box 4, Folder 12)
- Young, Quentin
- Date of Original:
- Medical Committee for Human Rights (U.S.)
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
Civil rights workers
National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
Mississippi Freedom Schools
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Indians of North America
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Head Start programs
- Soward, Gayle
Iverson, Terry Mills
Johnson, Lawrence C.
Morris, Jesse, 1941-2021
Phipps, Wilma J.
Shane, Paul D.
Siegel, Irwin M.
Goodrich, Charles H.
Gray, Archie Lee
McKenna, Warren H.
Cave, Herbert G., -1984
Foote, E. J.
Thaggard, A. L.
Heininger, Edward K.
Scales, Charlie T.
Moses, Robert Parris
Schwerner, Michael Henry, 1939-1964
Chaney, James Earl, 1943-1964
Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964
Spain, David M.
Chaney, Fannie Lee
Bridger, Wagner, Mrs.
Hamer, Fannie Lou
Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
Turnbow, Hartman, 1905-1988
Poussaint, Alvin F.
Dahl, Kathleen Aileen
Senn, Milton J. E.
Wheeler, Raymond, 1919-1982
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
United States, Illinois, 40.00032, -89.25037
United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Mississippi, Hinds County, Jackson, 32.29876, -90.18481
United States, Mississippi, Warren County, Vicksburg, 32.35265, -90.87788
United States, New York, 43.00035, -75.4999
United States, Ohio, 40.25034, -83.00018
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, Philadelphia, 39.95233, -75.16379
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Quentin Young papers, 1964-1975; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 880, Box 4, Folder 12; WIHV85-A2172
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society