Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- King--MFDP, Voter Registration, DNC Challenge, Freedom Vote (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 15)
- King, Mary E., 1940-
- Date of Original:
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Congress of Racial Equality
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Mississippi Freedom Schools
Democratic Party (Miss.)
Ku Klux Klan
- Henry, Aaron, 1922-1997
Moses, Robert Parris
Smith, R. L. T. (Robert L. T.)
Stennis, John C. (John Cornelius), 1901-1995
Farmer, James L., Jr. (James Leonard), 1920-1999
Jewett, Richard A.
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
Lindsay, Merrill W. (Merrill Winston), 1911-
King, Edwin H.
Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006
Silberman, Charles E., 1925-2011
Hamer, Fannie Lou
Wilkins, Roy, 1901-1981
Bender, Rita L.
Collins, J. C.
Travis, James, 1942-
Lawrence, David Leo, 1889-1966
Palmer, Hazel T.
Johnson, Paul B., 1916-1985
Wallace, George C. (George Corley), 1919-1998
Barnett, Ross R. (Ross Robert), 1898-1987
Goldwater, Barry M. (Barry Morris), 1909-1998
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio), 1911-1978
Rauh, Joseph L., Jr., 1911-1992
Green, Edith, 1910-1987
Morse, Wayne L. (Wayne Lyman), 1900-1974
Reuther, Walter, 1907-1970
Rustin, Bayard, 1912-1987
Baker, Ella, 1903-1986
Forman, James, 1928-2005
Beckwith, Byron de la
Sherrod, Charles, 1937-2022
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Mississippi, Hinds County, Jackson, 32.29876, -90.18481
United States, New Jersey, 40.16706, -74.49987
United States, New Jersey, Atlantic County, Atlantic City, 39.36415, -74.42306
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 15; WIHVK1420-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society