Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Kinoy--Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party, 1964-1965 (Arthur Kinoy papers, circa 1930-2003; Z: Accessions, M2007-010, Box 5 Folder 44)
- Kinoy, Arthur
- Date of Original:
- Democratic Party (Miss.)
Democratic National Convention (1964 : Atlantic City, N.J.)
Democratic Party (U.S.)
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
United States. Voting Rights Act of 1965
Republican Party (U.S.)
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
Southern Christian Leadership Conference
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Congress of Racial Equality
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
United States. Department of Justice
- Higgs, William L.
Cox, W. Harold (William Harold), 1901-
Kunstler, William M. (William Moses), 1919-1995
Dejoie, Connie, Jr.
Yerger, Wirt A., 1930-
Johnson, Paul B., 1916-1985
Quinr, J. D.
Thompson, Allen C. (Allen Cavett), 1906-1980
Guyot, Lawrence, 1939-2012
Lafferty, James T., 1938-
Stavis, Morton, -1992
Bender, Rita L.
Dennis, David J., Sr.
Ladner, Herbert Austin, 1902-1989
Henry, Aaron, 1922-1997
Williams, John Bell, 1918-1983
Goldwater, Barry M. (Barry Morris), 1909-1998
Pringle, Charles K.
Morrison, John S.
Tillow, Walter M., 1940-
Samstein, Mendy, 1938-2007
Smith, J. W.
Campbell, L. Foote
Hamer, Fannie Lou
Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006
Patterson, Joseph Turner, 1907-1969
Smith, Clinton Douglas
Lynd, Theron C.
Harper, George N.
Leigh, Sandy, 1934-
Watts, Joseph Lee
Raymond, George, 1943-
Moss, Barbara Chaney
Walker, Retta M.
Dahl, Kathleen Aileen
Clark, Gloria Xifaras, 1942-
Jackson, T. H.
Rogers, Sam Lee
Clay, Annie Pearl
Hudson, Annie Jean
Shupenko, Mary Ann
Lamb, Martha Turner
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
United States, Arkansas, 34.75037, -92.50044
United States, Florida, 28.75054, -82.5001
United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
United States, Louisiana, 31.00047, -92.0004
United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, North Carolina, 35.50069, -80.00032
United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
United States, Texas, 31.25044, -99.25061
United States, Virginia, 37.54812, -77.44675
- legal documents
clippings (information artifacts)
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Arthur Kinoy papers, circa 1930-2003; Z: Accessions, M2007-010, Box 5 Folder 44; WIHV96-A1204;
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society