Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Gould--Richard N. Gould papers , 1963-1965 (Archives Main Stacks, SC 3072)
- Gould, Richard N.
- Date of Original:
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Mississippi Freedom Schools
Mississippi Student Union
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
White supremacy movements
National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
White Citizens councils
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Spencer, W. B.
Hamer, Fannie Lou
Bender, Rita L.
Schwerner, Michael Henry, 1939-1964
Lawson, James M., 1928-
Doar, John, 1921-2014
Eastland, James O. (James Oliver), 1904-1986
Moses, Robert Parris
Lee, Herbert, 1919-1961
Hurst, E. H. (Eugene Hunter), 1908-
Allen, Louis, 1919-1964
Beech, Robert, 1935-2008
Forman, James, 1928-2005
Nash, Diane, 1938-
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Brown, R. Jess, 1912-1989
LaFayette, Bernard, Jr.
Hayes, J. C.
Chaney, James Earl, 1943-1964
Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964
Kennedy, Robert F., 1925-1968
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Mississippi, Warren County, Vicksburg, 32.35265, -90.87788
United States, Ohio, 40.25034, -83.00018
clippings (information artifacts)
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Richard N. Gould papers , 1963-1965; Archives Main Stacks, SC 3072; WIHVC1480G400-A;
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society