Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Dunlap--Mississippi Project Parents' Committee, 1964 (Papers, 1964-1972, 1994; Z: Accessions, M2000-007, Box 3, Folder 5)
- Dunlap, Bryan R.
- Date of Original:
- United States. Department of Justice
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Assault and battery
Congress of Racial Equality
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Farmer, James L., Jr. (James Leonard), 1920-1999
Dunlap, J. R.
Schwerner, Michael Henry, 1939-1964
Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964
Chaney, James Earl, 1943-1964
Kennedy, Robert F., 1925-1968
Marshall, Burke, 1922-2003
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973
Johnson, Paul B., 1916-1985
Dulles, Allen, 1893-1969
Hoover, J. Edgar (John Edgar), 1895-1972
McNamara, Robert C., III
White, Lee C., 1923-2013
Forman, James, 1928-2005
Delaney, Hubert T.
Ostrow, Robert W.
Moses, Robert Parris
Katzenbach, Nicholas deB. (Nicholas deBelleville), 1922-2012
Keating, Kenneth B. (Kenneth Barnard), 1900-1975
Javits, Jacob K. (Jacob Koppel), 1904-1986
McCormack, John W., 1891-1980
Reid, Ogden R. (Ogden Rogers), 1925-2019
Ryan, William F. (William Fitts), 1922-1972
Saltonstall, Leverett, 1892-1979
Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio), 1911-1978
Osmers, Frank C., Jr.
Howe, Mark De Wolfe, 1906-1967
Drinan, Robert F.
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Mississippi, Hinds County, Jackson, 32.29876, -90.18481
United States, Mississippi, Warren County, Vicksburg, 32.35265, -90.87788
United States, New Jersey, 40.16706, -74.49987
United States, New York, 43.00035, -75.4999
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, Philadelphia, 39.95233, -75.16379
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Bryan R. Dunlap Papers, 1964-1972, 1994; Z: Accessions, M2000-007, Box 3, Folder 5; WIHV00-A65
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society