- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- CORE Southern Regional Office--Staff training, 1964, February-1965, August (Congress of Racial Equality. Southern Regional Office records, 1954-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 85, Box 9, Folder 10)
- Congress of Racial Equality. Southern Regional Office
- Date of Original:
Civil rights workers
Congress of Racial Equality
Mississippi Freedom Schools
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
Job Corps (U.S.)
National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
- Oppenheimer, Martin
Lassiter, T. A.
Oldham, Charles R.
Haley, Richard (Civil rights worker)
Dennis, David J., Sr.
Hanson, Bruce, 1935-2019
Mack, S. Franklin (Silas Franklin), b. 1899
- United States, Louisiana, 31.00047, -92.0004
United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
minutes (administrative records)
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Congress of Racial Equality. Southern Regional Office records, 1954-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 85, Box 9, Folder 10; WIHVC239T-A;
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society