Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- CORE Southern Regional Office--MFDP legal matters, 1964, February-September (Congress of Racial Equality. Southern Regional Office records, 1954-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 85, Box 8, Folder 10)
- Congress of Racial Equality. Southern Regional Office
- Date of Original:
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
United States. Department of Justice
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Assault and battery
Ku Klux Klan
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Illinois Central Railroad Company
White Citizens councils
Civil rights workers
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Mississippi Freedom Schools
Civil rights movement
Sterilization of women
Mississippi State Penitentiary
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Campbell, L. Foote
Luckett, Lessie McClendon
Moore, Robert T.
Hollander, Edward S.
Henry, Edward C.
Britton, Albert B. (Albert Bazaar), 1922-2010
Harvey, Clarie Collins, 1916-1995
Hunter, Robert C.
Taylor, William L., 1931-2010
Siceloff, Courtney P.
Morrissey, W. J.
Thompson, Willie Howard
Bryant, Curtis C., 1917-2007
Quinn, Laura O.
Quinn, Clarence O.
Quinn, Ida O.
Walsh, J. T.
Moses, Robert Parris
Allen, Louis, 1919-1964
Silver, James W. (James Wesley), 1907-1988
Wallace, George C. (George Corley), 1919-1998
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Mississippi, Adams County, 31.48294, -91.3535
United States, Mississippi, Hinds County, Jackson, 32.29876, -90.18481
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, Philadelphia, 39.95233, -75.16379
- legal documents
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Congress of Racial Equality. Southern Regional Office records, 1954-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 85, Box 8, Folder 10; WIHVC239T-A;
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society