Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Freedom Summer Digital Collection
- Tecklin --Sunflower County, 1964, undated (Jerry Tecklin Papers, 1964; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 538, Box 1, Folder 8)
- Tecklin, Jerry
- Date of Original:
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Mississippi Freedom Schools
Free Southern Theater
Democratic Party (Miss.)
Civil rights workers
White Citizens councils
- Collins, Judy, 1939-
Paxton, Tom, 1937-
Williams, Rennie, Mrs.
Eastland, James O. (James Oliver), 1904-1986
Moore, Robert Lee
Hamer, Fannie Lou
DeMuth, Jerry, 1937-
Dorrough, Charles M.
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
clippings (information artifacts)
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at email@example.com. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Original Collection:
- Jerry Tecklin Papers, 1964; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 538, Box 1, Folder 8; WIHVT760-A
- Contributing Institution:
- Wisconsin Historical Society