Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Vietnam War Era Ephemera Collection
- Protest march-- Join us for justice [page 1 of 2]
- Aquarian Foundation
- Contributor to Resource:
- American Brotherhood Alliance
- Date of Original:
- Human rights--Washington (State)--Seattle
Civil rights demonstrations--Washington (State)--Seattle
- Rhinehart, Keith Milton
Carroll, Charles O.
- United States, Washington, King County, Seattle, 47.60621, -122.33207
- fliers (printed matter)
- Alternative title: Protest Against Biased Judicial Review
Announces: Protest march on behalf of Reverend Milton Rhinehart and the inmates at the Walla Walla State Penitentiary, beginning at the "northern end of the Westlake Mall, by the Monorail Station, Downtown Seattle, 9:30 AM, Friday, May 7th, 1971."
Background information: In 1955, Reverend Keith Milton Rhinehart founded the Aquarian Foundation, "The Church of Tomorrow Here Today," in Seattle, WA ( http://aquarianfoundation.org ). The "morals" charge brought against him in 1965, vacated in 1969 and reviewed in 1971 was sodomy.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Scanned from original text at 400 dpi in color, saved in JPEG format and resized to 600 ppi horizontal. Saved at compression rate 3. 2004.
27.5 x 21.5 cm
- Original Collection:
- Vietnam War Era Ephemera Collection, Box 7/2. University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division.
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Washington. Libraries. Special Collections Division