Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Vietnam War Era Ephemera Collection
- Day in the life
- Provo of Seattle
- Date of Original:
- Freedom of speech--Washington (State)
Civil rights--Washington (State)--Seattle
Police brutality--Washington (State)--Seattle
Police--Complaints against--Washington (State)--Seattle
- United States, Washington, King County, Seattle, 47.60621, -122.33207
- fliers (printed matter)
- Announces: "Trial date is tentatively set for December 6th. Consider yourself cordially invited."
Quote from document: "Just like that. One person arrested for making a comment to a friend, another for asking what he is charged with. Down to the city jail, booked, $50 bail for the profanity thing, $250 bail for the interfering."
Note on date: 65-70 is penciled on document.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Scanned from original text at 400 dpi in color, saved in JPEG format and resized to 600 ppi horizontal. Saved at compression rate 3. 2004.
27.5 x 21.5 cm
- Original Collection:
- Vietnam War Era Ephemera Collection, Box 4/13. University of Washington. Libraries. Special Collections Division
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Washington. Libraries. Special Collections Division