Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Vietnam War Era Ephemera Collection
- Issue is racism
- Seattle Liberation Front
- Contributor to Resource:
- Black Student Union
University of Washington. Libraries. Digital Initiatives
- Date of Original:
- Racism--Washington (State)--Seattle
Civil rights demonstrations--Washington (State)--Seattle
Husky Union Building (Seattle, Wash.)
University of Washington
- United States, Washington, King County, Seattle, 47.60621, -122.33207
- fliers (printed matter)
- Announces: "Rally, 12 noon, HUB."
Background information: This event was probably held in early March 1970, when Seattle Liberation Front and the Black Student Union were protesting University of Washington's sports and academic relations with Brigham Young University. (Crowley, Walt. Rites of Passage: A Memoir of the Sixties in Seattle. Seattle: University of Washington Press. p. 170)
Scanned from original text at 400 dpi in color, saved in JPEG format and resized to 600 ppi horizontal. Saved at compression rate 3. 2003.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- 28 x 21.5 cm
- Original Collection:
- Vietnam War Era Ephemera Collection, Box 1/6. University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Washington. Libraries. Special Collections Division