Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Vietnam War Era Ephemera Collection
- U.S. Get Out Of Vietnam -- Now (page 1 of 2)
- Revolutionary Youth Movement Students for a Democratic Society
- Contributor to Resource:
- University of Washington Libraries. Special Collections Division.
- Date of Original:
- Vietnam Conflict, 1961-1975--Protest movements
Revolutionary Youth Movement II (SDS)
- United States, Washington, King County, Seattle, 47.60621, -122.33207
- fliers (printed matter)
- Quote from document: "The Vietnamese have won the war in the South, yet it is evident, despite token troop withdrawals and fake draft reductions, that US imperialism intends to stay in Vietnam for a long time. A strong militant anti-war movement in this country is part of the force needed to get the US out of Vietnam."
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- For information on permissions for use and reproductions please visit UW Libraries Special Collections Use Permissions page: http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcollections/services/permission-for-use
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: University of Washington Libraries/id/ Special Collections, [Order Number or Negative Number]
- 35 x 21.5 cm
Scanned from original text at 400 dpi in color, saved in JPEG format and resized to 600 ppi horizontal. Saved at compression rate 3. 2003.
- Original Collection:
- Vietnam War Era Collection
Revolutionary Youth Movement Students for a Democratic Society
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Washington. Libraries. Special Collections Division