Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- King County Snapshots: A Photographic Heritage of Seattle and Surrounding Communities
- Prayer Shawl or Tallit, Jewish religious garment, Seattle
- Contributor to Resource:
- Washington State Jewish Historical Society
- Date of Original:
- King County (Wash.)--Pictorial works
Seattle (Wash.)--Pictorial works
Historic sites--Washington (State)--King County--Pictorial works
Historic sites--Washington (State)--Seattle--Pictorial works
- United States, Washington, King County, Seattle, 47.60621, -122.33207
- artifacts (object genre)
- The Tallit is a four-cornered, fringed shawl worn by Jewish men during the morning prayers in the synagogue. This garment was worn here in Seattle, and was carried in the Tallit Bag.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Scanned from slide as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 16-bit color, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using CONTENTdm's image import.
- Original Collection:
- King County Museum Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Washington. Libraries