Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- King County Snapshots: A Photographic Heritage of Seattle and Surrounding Communities
- Photo of founders of Mary Mahoney Professional Nurses Organization, Seattle.
- Chester Berrysmith
- Date of Original:
- King County (Wash.)--Pictorial works
Seattle (Wash.)--Pictorial works
Historic sites--Washington (State)--King County--Pictorial works
Historic sites--Washington (State)--Seattle-- Pictorial works
- United States, Washington, King County, 47.49084, -121.83583
- Standing left to right: Mary Martin, Ira Gordon, Mary Davis Hooks, Ernistine Williams, Gertrude Dawson, Maxine Pitter Haynes, Rachel S. Pitts, Katie Ashford. Seated, left to right: Anne Foy Baker, Sadie Berrysmith Wallace, Juanita Davis, and Celestine Thomas.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Scanned from slide as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 16-bit color, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using CONTENTdm's image import.
- Original Collection:
- King County Museum Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- Black Heritage Society of Washington State