Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- King County Snapshots: A Photographic Heritage of Seattle and Surrounding Communities
- Chinese language reader, Seattle
- Date of Original:
- King County (Wash.)--Pictorial works
Seattle (Wash.)--Pictorial works
Historic sites--Washington (State)--King County--Pictorial works
Historic sites--Washington (State)--Seattle-- Pictorial works
- United States, Washington, King County, 47.49084, -121.83583
- artifacts (object genre)
- Many Asian urban neighborhoods and rural communities maintained language and cultural classes - this reader was used for learning Chinese language at the Chong Wa Chinese school for children of immigrants.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Scanned from slide as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 16-bit color, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using CONTENTdm's image import.
- Original Collection:
- King County Museum Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- Wing Luke Asian Museum (Seattle, Wash.)