Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- King County Snapshots: A Photographic Heritage of Seattle and Surrounding Communities
- Block print "Self Portrait" by Fay Chong, Seattle 1935
- Richard Nicol
- Date of Original:
- Chong, Fay
- United States, Washington, King County, 47.49084, -121.83583
- paintings (visual works)
- Fay Chong came to Seattle in 1920 from China, did work for the WPA, founded the Chinese Art Club with Andrew Chinn, was a student at of Mark Tobey and was an illustrator for the Boeing Company.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Scanned from slide as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 16-bit color, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using CONTENTdm's image import.
- Original Collection:
- King County Museum Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- Wing Luke Asian Museum (Seattle, Wash.)